Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Things that make me happy as of late....

1) Constantina Tomescu-Dita and Dara Torres
At 38 and 41 years old respectively, they've convinced me I need to start taking my training more seriously. I mean, I still have 4 years before I'm even Constantina's age-- I could even set my sights on 2016, as I will only be a year older than Dara Torres then. Come on, ladies, get to it! Just because you missed your window to be a teeny 16 year old doing backflips on a 4-inch piece of wood does not mean you need to put your Olympic dreams away! Clearly we all have a lot more years left than we thought...

2) My job. I'm back working with people as opposed to designing retreats and curriculum. I love my job and I love the people I work with.

3) House projects. I've done so little this year because of school, I've forgotten how much I love working on my house. Now if I could just get out to the garden...

4) HOOD TO COAST IN 3 DAYS!!!




No comments: