- Voter turnout yesterday.
- Hearing disaffected high school students EXCITED about the election, talking about who could vote/who couldn't.
- Feeling hopeful about the future.
- This sunrise.
- My foot is feeling much better.
- Possibly start running this weekend?
- People trying to be hall monitors for the rest of the population. What do you care who gets married to whom?
- The number of kids in the foster care system who a) do not have a place to go and b) are waiting for adoption. If you are not involved in the foster care system, let me help you out-- we, as a country, let so many children down, and leave them feeling unwanted and alone, it is shameful.
- Arkansas decided to increase this problem by deciding that they should decrease the pool of adoptive parents (which isn't big enough to begin with) based on who the prospective adopters love.
That's the end of the rant. I'm really hoping the next posting will be a run! (Perhaps a very, very short run, but hopefully a run all the same...)