Monday, September 1, 2008

Hamstrung...

As you have noticed, I have been absent from the blogging milieu. Part of it was a weekend spent with some international visitors, which first necessitated a home improvement and cleaning frenzy. Once they were here, it absolutely REQUIRED things like eating in yummy restaurants and drinking vast quantities of excellent wines in Napa while consuming local cheese and paté. (I mean, don't we want them to see the best of California?) 

The other part of it was I realized that my burst of speed at HTC resulted in ripping my hamstrings to shreds and I have been able to run very little since then. This is annoying, to say the least. I am trying not to go into major worry mode about what this means for Skyline to the Sea or for the Firetrails 50. I did find a great little trail that I will write up this week, but tomorrow I'm off to try to run outside of Nevada City with the Neko-dog. One last day of fun stuff before things are back to crazy pace.

No comments: